Monday, July 28, 2008

ohhh I been tagged

lol this could be a bad thing
ok Dear sweet helga tagged me her blog is http://www.helgasclassiecreationz.blogspot.com/ you should go check her out she is such a sweetie
now on with this tagged thing
7 things about me
1. I just got married 2 years ago after being single for ummm 18 years lol and we got married on oct 13th a friday even
2. I have 3 wonderful grandchildren ( 1 girl and 2 boys) and 3 ummm normal children ( 1 girl and 2 boys) lol
3. I raise and breed Great Danes.
4. I have been playing in psp since psp 6 came out and now I am a scraptagtut ho lol
5. I am 49 years old and retired. So Now i am young enough to enjoy it
6. I own a digital scrap store and love every minute of it
7. I like to work on and restore antique vehicles.
ok now for the 7 i am tagging
These are the rules:1. Link your tagger { http://helgasclassiecreationz.blogspot.com/ } and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog enjoy!Have fun!!!

0 comments: