Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Voting has begun

There are actually 41 participants in the K-Joi Studio Contest for designers, and I am an entrant there. That means every week for the next 4 weeks you will have 41 different freebie downloads to pick and choose from. The entries will all be using the same color scheme to design from so everything should color co-ordinate for your layouts! The designers range from the very experienced to relatively new to the digital scrapping world. All participants are anonymous to each other and to you the voters. I am sure that we would all love to have you drop by and sign up to vote, and all those freebies to download!! please please go sign up and vote and get your freebies let me tell ya there are some really awesome ones there too.... and no i cant tell ya which ones are mine but if ya know me you will figure it out lol i am
1st go to our shop http://kjoistudios.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=263 and download the FREE entries. Make note of your favorite entry and come back here to vote for the 4 entries you liked the best by their contestant number! The contestant number can be found on the preview file!
Then, go to our gallery and leave comments on all of your favorites!
http://kjoistudios.com/gallery/index.php?cat=9
You votes and comments will contribute to the contestant's overall score and you will help pick k-joi stdios newest desginers! I ask that you keep in mind: Creativity, Presentation (preview), an overall appeal (the WOW Factor).
I just want to make one thing very clear. We will not allow any bashing of any contestants. If you don't like certain designs, then just don't vote for them. In other words, if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
now on another note if by the end of the contest you know who I am and tell me correctly you will win a 10.00 gift card from my scrap store

1 comments:

Doris F. said...

I gave you an award! Please visit my blog to get it http://thatsmyattitude.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-won-award.html